BathRoom Renovation Contractors In Hyderabad
The Process, in a Nutshell
- Design Stage: Even if this is just a simple toilet/shower/cabinet bathroom remodel, some kind of design or planning must take place. Contractor-designed bathroom remodels may follow any number of tried-and-true template designs.
- Demolition Stage: Is this a complete tear-out and replace project? Then the contractor will arrange for a roll-off dumpster or hauling company to cart away the mess. Even for more minor projects, some kind of demolition will take place.
- Roughing-In Stage: Plumbing and electrical are of key importance in any bathroom remodel. The plumbers and electricians will “rough-in” their work. An inspection is made by city or county officials at this point.
- Installation of Shower/Bath/Toilet Stage: The bathtub or shower are built or installed in accordance with the rough-in. Bathroom sink and toilet, too, are installed.
- Final Pieces: Bathroom flooring is laid. Walls are closed up, and another inspection is made. Bathroom cabinets are put in. Walls are painted. Fixtures are installed.